Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remolding Soap

[Updated: I finally got around to trying out this project. Please visit "the experience".]

I've recently found a website that is easily becoming one of my favorite sites. Tipnut.com published this cool new tip a couple of days ago.

http://tipnut.com/remold-hotel-soap-bars/

If you ever wondered what to do with all your hotel soaps from travels. This is the tip for you. She shaves down all of those small sample soaps adds a little water for moisture and a little oatmeal, and basically remolds it into new bars of soap. I use to travel a couple of times a month for work and racked up a bunch of those little soaps that I intended to donate to a local women's shelter but never got around to do. I think I'm gonna take a couple of those soaps to try this out and finally take the rest to that local shelter. :-) Thanks for the idea tipnut.

Once I try it out, I'll post the results here. If you give it a shot, please let me know your experiences. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment