Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Images from Flickr

On occasion, I plan to feature images shared on Rad Linc Craft's flickr group.  Today, I'd like to share images from flickr user: myfairg.   She has shared several of her beautiful nylon flower creations onto the flickr group.  Here are a few of her beautiful images.  



Stocking flower bunch

decorated candle(1st H.Com)

Decorated candle (Confirmation Day)

cala lily hairflorals

Check out her other creations on her flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/handcrafted__florals/


Keep up the good work, myfairg and thanks for sharing your images.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Thanks dear for putting a link to my flickr account. I would not have been able to do such a thing. I am not so well versed. Thanks again

Fe said...

@Grace: You're welcome. Thanks for sharing your picks with us. :)

Post a Comment