Sunday, December 26, 2010

Beanies Update #4

Merry Christmas to all!  

Hope everyone had a joyous Christmas yesterday.  We had a great time with family and friends with lots of food, lots of laughs, and lots of... presents. :)  Haha...  But really the true gift is the time we were given to be able to spend with one another.

With the hustle and bustle of the season, I didn't manage to make much.  I do seem to be on track as I finished one and started another. :) 

Beanie #4 is a Blue and Cream beanie.  I decided to use the remnants of two beanies that I made in the past.  It was actually pretty easy to attach the two.  The blue yarn is a Lion Brand Yarn - Super bulky acrylic and the cream is Wool Ease Bulky yarn (I think by Lion Brand Yarn as well).  It's another kid-size hat using the red knifty knitter round loom.



Alright, so Happy New Year, and see you next week.  I do warn that I will probably be late on the update post, as it's a travel day for me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Knit two yesterday (first was a little on the big/short side...makes a cute beanie, though), started a third this morning. I'll send pics when they're all done...

Fe said...

You're TOO AWESOME @Ladyaero! I can't wait to see the pics. Mind if I share the pics?

Post a Comment