Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pledging Beanies. Year 2, Update 2.

Hi all.  Happy New Year!

It feels like so long since I've blogged (probably because it has been, sorry).   But what can you do, life just gets in the way sometimes.  I thought it was time for another update given that there's really only a few more weeks to go to make beanies.  Unfortunately, I haven't been super productive in making beanies.  About two week before Christmas, I had a total of 4 hats ready to go.  Then, a friend saw two that she really liked for her grand-daughter, so I gave them to her.  By Christmas, I was down to 2 hats.  Since Christmas, I've done a total of 3 more hats and have another started up.   So my number is 5.5 of 12 right now.  Sigh.

Here are the hats the 3 hats that I've made since the last update:


On better news, yesterday my friend, Elaine, handed me a hat that she made for headhuggers. :)  It's a gorgeous slouch hat that will make someone very happy and warm.  A big thank you to Elaine.

Here's the hat:


Okay, to the final weeks.  Let's do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment