Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

Hi all!  Happy 2013.  Cheers to all on another year of crafty goodness.

First off, I have to apologize for my lack of blogging in the last few months.  The last few months, as with the majority of 2012 were exceptionally busy.  My sister had her baby in October and I had the opportunity to be with her the whole way -- which was an experience in and of itself.  My new nephew was born healthy as can be and both momma and baby did great.  Afterwards, we decided to have thanksgiving away from my home, but E and I still took care of the cooking... that required a lot more planning than we thought.  We also had another gathering at our house with my neighbors.  All in all, it was a lot of fun, a lot of cooking, and a lot of planning.

This year, I have made it my new year's resolution to try to blog more.  And it seems my friends and family have decided to help me out some with some crafty christmas gifts. :)  I love them!

Here are a few of my crafty gifts and in essence a brief look on what might be coming up in the blogs:

First a metal stamping kit with some washers.  Exciting stuff.  I want to look into making some charms with these.

Not technically a christmas gift, but my friend saw this book at a thrift store and bought it for me.  So nice of her.  I can't wait to see what I can learn from it.


I've been wanting these books for a while now. I hope to make some really cute gifts for next christmas.


I'm a True Blood fan. :)  I didn't even know this cookbook existed.  So excited.  And this book on Flowers in Wool just looks amazing.  Seriously awesome stuff.


One of the best gifts this year has to go to this bundle of fabric scraps.  My friend found out that I was getting into quilting and decided to give me this bundle.  So awesome!


I've got lots of post ideas still to come.  And since we didn't do a beanie challenge this past year, I plan to do something with Project Linus.  Stay tuned for that.  Thanks again for reading.  Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment